Monthly workshops on preparedness topics to better prepare families and individuals for emergencies and life situations.
- Meetings held monthly on second Thursday. Begin Feb. 2017.
- Meet at Santaquin North Stake Center, 545 North 200 East, 7 to 8 PM.
- All community members from Santaquin North, Santaquin, and Goshen Stakes are invited. Other visitors are also welcome.
- Presenters will be experts on their topics.
- Positive, upbeat information to help you and your family be better prepared and follow church council on provident living.
Goal: Every person that lives in the Santaquin, Santaquin North, and Goshen Stakes area have the opportunity to learn, act on, and share relevant information on being better prepared for emergencies and for life situations.